WooCommerce is a powerful addition to your website offering a full-functioning online store that integrates with WordPress. WooCommerce is the most popular platform for e-commerce and now represents 39% of all the online stores on the internet. WooCommerce offers many functions to customize your store and be able to make domestic and international sales in an easy cost-effective way. WooCommerce can work with any WordPress website, but it performs best when it is paired with a theme that is programmed to integrate with WooCommerce. GrayOrbit can work with you to evaluate your current website for WooCommerce compatibility and help you find themes from other providers that support WooCommerce.
Increase your sales with some of the features in WooCommerce:
- Ability to offer coupons and offer sales incentives – use of coupon codes in your advertising
- Ability to offer volume discounts
- Customer Reviews of products
- Requests for Custom Quotes
- Integration with Gravity Forms
- Automated Shipping and Tracking – integrated with UPS, USPS, FedEx (extra fees)
- Integration with many payment platforms including PayPal, Square, and your bank (extra fees)
- E-Commerce will also increase the SEO for your company
- Great support e-mail from WooCommerce offering free tips and tricks for e-commerce.
Add Ons to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a free plug-in program, but there are extensions that you may need that to get that have a licensing fee and/or subscription like UPS or PayPal integration.
There are now almost 400 extensions that offer features and services to your customers:
- Payment Gateways: AuthorizeNet, PayPal, Square, Stripe, and more
- Shipping: UPS, FedEx, USPS, Ship Station
- Marketing and easy sharing on social media
WooCommerce – e-commerce with WordPress
WooCommerce Extensions – currently 393 extensions to extend the power of WooCommerce
WooCommerce Themes – 362 currently listed in WordPress
This Boost Blog offers advice on helping to make your website the best it can be from the staff at GrayOrbit. Please contact us with any questions at GrayOrbit Support